Welcome to WanderTongue!

7:25 PM

Hello everyone! Welcome to my food blog. I am the blogger behind Thoughts By Anonymous. Since I love to eat I decided to have a separate blog for all of my latest WanderTongue! (This is not a dictionary word. Just the title of my food blog). This blog will feature where to try the latest delicious food trips in my hometown, Cebu City, Philippines. I will also feature food trips outside Cebu.

Since we are talking about food, let me share to you my food facts!
-  I am a rice eater and still maintain my within the body mass index weight. I am one of those lucky people who have a fast metabolism.
- My favorite Filipino dish is Sinigang! I can finish a whole pot of cooked rice! Sinigang is a soup or stew that has a sour taste due to its tamarind content and is the crowning glory of this dish.
- My favorite ice cream flavors are cookies and cream, bubblegum and chocolate mint.
- My favorite fast food chain is Jollibee. It is the most popular fast food chain in the Philippines.



Enough with introductions! Let's get to the first entry!

Eat! Eat! Eat!

-Jen

You Might Also Like

0 TONGUES